See here WAPDA Water and Energy Development Authority Jobs 2021. This page contains all the information related to WAPDA Water and Energy Development Authority Works 2021. We update all current and future job notices on this page. In the meantime, WAPDA has announced its job announcement in which citizens of the Attock region are allowed to apply.
Raise the Keeper
You are plundering
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Applicants must be a citizen of Pakistan and have administrative areas of District Shangla, Battagram & Kohistan (Lower) who are advised to carefully read the following instructions before completing the prescribed application form, available on the Wapda website (www.wapda.gov.pk) and submit application to sign below within 15 days after publication in the newspapers.
2. No application will be accepted after the due date.
3. All candidates will be properly elected.
4. Employees must apply in the prescribed manner. An earlier copy of the application, however, may be sent without the receipt of NOC. The nominee will not be allowed to appear in the interview, if he or she fails to produce the NOC in the department concerned.
5. Only those registered as short registrants will be called Skill Test / Interview.
6. No TA / DA will be accepted by candidates for the examination.
7. A Government employee / Wapda who has been in office for two years working on the closing date for applications will be on leave for ten years.
8. Regular Leave is already included in the years specified in each section. No other age limit is allowed except for the age limit of 03 for the planned cut-off candidates, the Buddhist community – 10 years leave for the disabled and 55 years for the children of those WAPDA employees who died while working to apply for child labor vacancies.
9. Original documents must be submitted by the candidates during the interview.
10. Dismissed employees who are fired or who are covered for future employment insurance are not allowed to apply.
11. Applications / documents submitted by the candidate will be at risk and at the expense of the applicant. Any documents found to be untrue at any stage, at the time of importation or in the course of operation will expire upon completion.
12. WAPDA reserves the right to reserve / cancel the entire recruitment process at any stage. The number of vacancies may also be increased or decreased by the relevant authority.
13. Eligibility for candidate will be determined on the basis of the academic record.
14. Applicants will send the duly completed application forms together with a copy of the education / degree certificates, accommodation, CNIC and two recent passport size photographs to the office in advance.
15. Candidates contesting the disability grant may submit a disability certificate and an application from the relevant government department.
16. Only the children of Wapda staff will be considered for nomination compared to the Employee Children standard.
17. Incomplete applications containing incorrect information will be rejected.
ALTAF MEHMOOD) Dy. Director (HR & Admn) Chief Engineer (O&M) Power -3HHPS WPADA Besham