Latest Jobs in PAC 2023 Pakistan Aeronautical Complex Has Been Announced Latest Post for those Candidates who Have need of Govt jobs, there are different type of jobs are announced by PAC, if you are Good Qualified & also if you are interested for these opportunities so you have need to read complete blog post also with Complete advertisement of PAC, How to Join PAC, How to get Job in PAC, Complete information About PAC Jobs 2023.
|Post Name||Multiple / Single|
|Gender||Males & Females|
|Education||Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor’s, Graduation, Masters.|
|Age Limit||18 – 35 Years|
|Vacancies||Permanent & Contract Base|
|Last Date||26 March 2023|
|Subscribe YT Channel||Click Here|
Latest Jobs in PAC 2023:
How to Apply in PAC Jobs, So Don’t Worry you Are on Expert jobs 24 Platform, Where you Can get every type of jobs Such as Pakistani Jobs, American Jobs, UK Jobs, UAE Jobs, Canada Jobs, Saudi Arabia Jobs, UAE Jobs, Bahrain Jobs, Australia Jobs, USA Jobs, United States Jobs, Vacancies, Careers, jobs in Pakistan.
How to Apply:
- Before Apply for any Post you must read complete apply procedure first which mention on advertisement.
- All Eligible Candidates Can Visit this Website Click Here For Online Submission of Applications.
- Deadline For Submission of Online Applications is 26 March 2023.
The candidates should apply online on PAC careers website (careers.pac.org.pk) within 15 days after publication of advertisement in newspapers.
2. The maximum age limit may be relaxed in the following cases:-
- 05 years age relaxation announced by the Government of Pakistan (already mentioned in age limit).
- 03 years in the case of candidates belonging to scheduled castes, Buddhist community, recognized tribes of the tribal areas, Azad Kashmir and Northern Areas in accordance with the instructions issued by Establishment Division, Government of Pakistan.
- 03 years in the case of candidates belonging to Sindh (R) and Balochistan for the posts in the BPS-15 & below under the federal Government rules.
- In case of Government servants of who have been in continues service at least 02 years or more on the closing date of receipt of applications, maximum age limit may be relaxed by 10 years.
- In the case of released or retired officers/personnel of the Armed Forces of Pakistan, maximum age limit may be relaxed by 15 years.
- By 10 years in the case of disabled persons for appointment to posts in BPS-15 & below.
- 05 years age relaxation in case of widows, son/daughter of deceased civil servant who died during service.
3. Those applicants who are already employed, must apply through proper channel after obtaining NOC from their department, otherwise their applications will not be considered.
4. Incomplete applications or received after due date will not be entertained / considered.
5. Experience means post qualification experience gained in a regular full time paid job after attaining the prescribed qualification.
6. JCOs / Airmen who retired before completion of 25 years service after 01 January, 2007 will not be eligible for employment.
7. 2% quota for disabled persons is reserved as per Govt. rules.
8. Only short listed candidates will be call for test / interview.
9. The competent authority has the discretion not to fill all or any of above mentioned posts or reject any application without assigning any reason and nobody will have right to challenge the same.
10. Applicants for Medical / Doctor posts should be registered with Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PM&DC).
11. Degrees / Educational Certificates should be from universities / institutions recognized by HEC / Technical Boards. In case of Engineering Degrees, it should be accredited from PEC and applicant should be registered with PEC.
12. No TA/DA will be admissible for test / interview.