FBR Latest Jobs 2023 Federal Board Revenue Jobs New Jobs For Males & Females From Overall Pakistan Federal Board Revenue Has Announce New Multiple jobs for males females on different scales Federal Board Revenue required well educated and talented candidates from overall across country.
|Department||Federal Board Revenue|
|Educations||Bachelor’s, Graduation, Masters.|
|Age Limit||18 – 55 Years|
|Apply Procedure||By Courier|
|Last Date||23 January 2023|
FBR Latest Jobs 2023:
Candidates can read advertisement carefully and also read with her Eligibility Criteria means to say requirements is very important for every candidates because when candidate applicable on eligibility then He / She eligible for Federal Board Revenue jobs today i am gonna show you complete details on his page including complete apply process facilities and others requirements so let’s see.
How to Apply:
- Read Complete Criteria on Advertisement & also With Application Form.
- Fill Complete Form and Attach With Required Documents then sent on address which mentioned on advertisement.
- Online applications shall be filled till 23 January 2023.
- The Federal Board of Revenue now invites eligible individuals to express their interest in providing the
aforementioned services. Interested individual consultants must provide:
a. A letter of Expression of Interest, providing information demonstrating ability, skills and experience to undertake the assignment and deliver inputs/ outputs required under the TOR.
b. A detailed, dated and signed Curriculum Vitae highlighting qualifications and experience in carrying out similar assignments, as well as references for possible checks.
c. Duly filled and signed “Expression of Interest Form (Individual Consultants)” as enclosed with the TORs.
- 3. The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to Section III, paragraphs, 3.14, 3.16, and 3.17 of the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” July 2016 [revised November 2017 and August 2018] (“Procurement Regulations”), setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
- 4. Consultants will be selected in accordance with the Open Competitive Selection of Individual Consultants method set out in the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” July 2016, revised November 2017 and August 2018.
- 5. The Consultants shall be working on fulltime basis in FBR respective offices.
- 6. Detailed/ respective Terms of Reference are available at https://fbr.gov.pk/tenders, in case of any query, please email at [email protected] or visit the office of Director Program Office, Room No 574, 5th Floor, FBR House, G-5, Constitution Avenue, Islamabad during business hours on any working day by/ before the deadline for submission of EOI as mentioned below.
- 7. The Expression of Interest and Curriculum Vitae (enclosed in an envelope clearly mentioning the position applied for written on the top right corner of the envelope) must be delivered to the address below (in person or by surface mail) not later than 1500 hours on 23rd January, 2023. In case any personal interaction is required; it would be undertaken virtually. Applicants are therefore advised to ensure that updated and complete contact information has been provided in their EOI (Form) and CV.
- 8 The address(es) referred to above is (are):
Procurement Specialist (Program Office) Room No. 574, Fifth Floor Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) FBR House, Constitution Avenue Islamabad, Pakistan 051-9219649 [email protected]