PAK Army PMA Long Course 151 Online Registration joinpakarmy.gov.pk New Jobs For Males & Females From Overall Pakistan PAK Army PMA Long Course 151 Has Announce New Multiple jobs for males females on different scales PAK Army required well educated and talented candidates from overall across country PAK Army PMA Long Course 151.
|Post Name||PMA Long Course|
|Age Limit||17 – 25 Years|
|Last Date||06 November 2022|
PAK Army PMA Long Course 151:
Candidates can read advertisement carefully and also read with her Eligibility Criteria means to say requirements is very important for every candidates because when candidate applicable on eligibility then He / She eligible for PAK Army jobs today i am gonna show you complete details on his page including complete apply process facilities and others requirements so let’s see.
Age Requirements for PMA Long Course:
- Intermediate or equivalent (Age: 17-22 Years Three Months Relaxation).
- Graduates with 2 years programs (Age: 17-23 Years No Relaxation).
- Graduation program (BS/BA/(HON)/BBA BPA), Graduates (4 years Graduation) . (Age: 17-24 Years Three Months Relaxation).
- Requirements for Serving Army Soldiers (Age: 17-25 Years No Relaxation)
Eligibility Criteria to Join Pak Army:
Following the given eligibility criteria to Join Pak Army 151 PMA Long Course:
- Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir / Gilgit-Baltistan can apply for PMA Long Course.
- Only Male candidates can apply.
- Height must be 5’-4″ (162.5 cm) and weight as per body mass index.
- Candidates who secure a minimum of 55% marks in Intermediate (FA/FSC) or equivalent
- Graduates can apply who secure 60% marks or above, with 50% marks FA/FSc.
- Serving Army Soldiers also can apply if they have passed FA/FSC or equivalent with 50% marks.
- The candidate must be Mentally and Physically Fit.
- The candidate must be Medically Fit.
Those who have passed the FSC Part-1 exams in 202 can also apply for a Hope Certificate at 55% marks provided it has been issued by the Institution Head. Those candidates obtaining less than 55 % marks in FSC and less than grade A-C in Advanced Level will be deemed ineligible for admission to the subject course without the FSC, A level and equivalent final result cards.
Following will be included in the initial test with weights assigned in the module:-
(1) Written/ Intelligence
- Verbal Test
- Nonverbal Test
- General Knowledge
(2) Medical Examination
- Initial Medical Checkups
- Cholesterol Level
- Blood Pressure
(3) Physical Test
- Running Test
- Ditch Crossing
(4) Interview by National Security and War Course (NSWC) Brigadier
- Confidence and Expression
- Knowledge about Current Affairs
- Knowledge about Geo and Pakistan Studies
- Overall Outlook
- Extracurricular activities including Sports and Hobbies
- Any other aspect as assumed suitable by the Panel
(5) Final Selection through Merit
The Initial test includes Verbal, Non-Verbal, and General Knowledge Part. Once you pass the test, you will be asked for a physical examination.
Physical Test Details:
- Running = 1.6 Km in 8 Minutes
- Pull Ups = 3 Repetitions in 2 Minutes
- Push Ups = 15 Repetitions in 2 Minutes
- Crunches = 20 Repetitions in 2 Minutes
- Ditch Crossing = 7.4 Feet
All events are mandatory to clear for each candidate. After passing the all Physical Test, you will be called for a Medical Test.
Candidates will go through the initial Medical Checkups. If your tests are cleared, then you will be issued an ISSB Form.
Inter-Services Selection Board (ISSB)
Selected candidates will go through an ISSB test where they will be tested Mentally and Physically for 5 days.
This is the last process of selecting candidates who will undergo final medical checkups.
Candidates will be interviewed by the National Security and War Course qualified brigadier (maybe commander) at their selected AS&RC PAK Army PMA Long Course 151.
Marks will be given out of 20 to each candidate. The following guidelines are provided for the conduct of interviews:
- Confidence and expression.
- A good understanding of current affairs is necessary.
- Good understanding of Geo and Pakistan studies.
- Overall outlook.
- Active extracurricular activities, including hobbies and sports.
- Other things deemed relevant by the Panel.
In the final selection, the candidate will be selected based on its performance and Merit at General Headquarters ( GHQ ).
Candidates will be notified about their selection after 5 days via E-Mail PAK Army PMA Long Course 151.
How to Apply:
- Read Complete Criteria on Advertisement & also With Application Form.
- All students can visit this website Or Click Here for online submission of applications.
- Online applications shall be filled till 06 November 2022.