The Application Form Will Be Available on the Official Website Soon
Read the complete NOC carefully
First Week of November
The recruiting of the Pakistani Navy is done twice a year. The first team joins PNS HIMALIYA in the first week of May and Batch 2 in the first week of November each year.
After enlisting in the navy such as the navy, they joined boot camp training at New Entry School in PNS HIMALIYA. Upon successful completion of the initial training, they were assigned to various branches and sent on to the next technical training. This forms the basis of their technical foundation, which is combined with subsequent technical and technical training in relevant schools.
• Gynecologist: Matric with 65% marks in agg.
Marine Police / WATER / PTI / Artist: Matric with 60% marks in agg.
• CHEF / Steward: Matric with 55% marks in agg.
• MTD: Matric. Having valid driving licenses
• TOPASS / Sanitary Activity: 8th Class Pass
o Intelligence testing
Educational Examination for Science Group (English, Maths, Physics and General Knowledge)
Arts Group Academic Exam (English, Maths, Gen: Science and General Knowledge)
How to register?
You can register by visiting the nearest PN Recruitment & Selection Center and the following documents at a time determined by the NHQ for advertising.
o Certified copies of Matric certificates
o Picture of three Passport size
o Identity Card / Registration Form ‘B’ (Any applicable0
o Rs. 30 / – Non-forwarded post order favors NHQ Recruitment Director Islamabad
Who can apply?
• Nationality: Pakistani male citizens
• Age: In all categories except MTD and Naib Khateeb is 16 to 20 years old, the MTD branch is 16 to 24 years old, and Naib Khateeb is no more than 35 years old
• Marital Status: Single. However, it does not apply to the MTP branch and Naib Khateeb
• Height 162.5 (5′-4 “) cm in all branches except NP / Marine, because the PTI & Music branch is 170 cm (5′-7”).
a. Diploma in Engineering
b. Free shipping, accommodation and uniform
c. Free treatment for yourself, family and parents after marriage
d. Lots of opportunities to travel overseas / studies / by shipping
e. In addition to the normal payment of Naval Officers 40% additional salaries and allocations for Officers of Submarine service and SSG (N)
f. Children-sponsored education at English Medium Schools and Professional Institutions
g. 50% permit for Air / Railway travel
h. Two months leave and one free train voucher from the place of service per year
1 thought on “Pakistan Navy Sailor Jobs For Males & Females”
I want to join navy sailor