Motorway Police jobs 2021, National highway and motorway police 2456 Jobs
New Motorway Police jobs 2021, National highway and motorway police 2456 Jobs Motorway Police Jobs 2021 have been approved by the Ministry of Finance in the recent meeting of 2021 April. The approval was given for the 2456 Jobs in Motorway Police for placement on the newly constructed motorways. The Jobs will be from Grade 1 to 18 and expenses for the recruitment and salaries will be allocated in the upcoming budget 2021-22 from the present government of Pakistan
- Junior Patrol Officer (BS-07)
- Assistant (BS-15)
- Stenotypist (BS-14)
- Photographer (BS-13)
- UDC (BS-11)
- Field Assistant (BS-11)
- Draftsman (BS-10)
- LDC (BS-09)
- Paramedical Staff (BS-07)
- Khateeb (BS-07)
- Tailor (BS-07)
Eligibility Criteria for Motorway Police Jobs 2021?
- Candidates willing to apply should have Graduation/Intermediate/Matric/Middle qualification.
- Age applicants should be between 18 to 25 years.
- Relaxation in upper age will be granted as per Government Rules.
Requirements for Motorway Police Junior Patrol Officer Jobs:
- Intermediate (FA/FSc/ICS or equivalent) with at least 2nd Division is required to apply.
- Height for Male should be at least 5′ Feet and 8″ Inches.
- Height for females should be at least 5′ Feet and 4″ Inches.
- Height for Male belongs to Balochistan should be at least 5′ Feet and 6″ Inches.
- Height for females belong to Balochistan should be at least 5′ Feet and 3″ Inches.
- The chest measurement for males should be 33×35 Inches.
- Age should be between 18 to 25 years.
How to Apply for Motorway Police Jobs 2021?
||Jobs Will Be Anounce in The First Week Of November||
- The application form for the Motorway Police jobs is available at www.pts.org.pk. Soon
- Fill the application form carefully and submit the test fee by post to the educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, domicile, driving certificate, recent photographs and PST headquarters, third floor, Adeel Plaza, Waste. Submit certified copies of slip E-Haq Road, Blue Area, Islamabad.
- Applicants have to pay Rs 500. 89 / as the processing fee for Phase I and those who are studying in Phase I, will have to pay Rs. 500. 59 / – for any of the online Branches of HBL or UBL for Phase II.
- If one wishes to apply for more than one position, he or she must submit a separate application.
- Government employees apply through the appropriate channel.
- The deadline to apply Soon
- Incomplete requests or entertainments received after the closing date will not be entertained.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.